Last Updated: October 23, 2017
By continuing to use and access our Platforms, you hereby agree to be bound by this Policy. We also have a Terms and Conditions, which is hereby incorporated into this Policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Any Information you provide to us in conjunction with using or purchasing for our services or products, or any Information you provide to us thereafter, including name, address, telephone number, email address, birthdate, gender, number, credit, debit card, or other payment information (e.g., financial institution, credit /debit card number, credit/debit card security code, checking account number, checking routing number), and billing address.
- Information you provide to us, our employees, our agents, our contractors, or our sub-contractors related to your use of our Platforms. For quality and training purposes, as well as compliance purposes, we may monitor or record any conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- Information you enter on forums or other public areas of the Platforms, or transmitted to other users of the Platforms or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions").
- Information obtained about past and contemplated future transactions with us.
- Information we receive from third parties about you.
- Demographic and interest data collected through Google Analytics or a similar analytics system.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- To provide you with services through our Platforms.
- To improve our Platforms and services.
- To display relevant advertisements and recommendations.
- To not display irrelevant advertisements and recommendations.
- To contact you regarding billing information, customer service issues, to send alerts, to solicit reviews, to send promotional and informational messages.
- To measure traffic and usage trends on our Platforms, including webpages you visit, add-ons you use, and other information that assists us in improving our Platforms.
- For any other purpose for which you provide consent.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
We may share, sell, rent, or trade your Information to the following third parties and for the following purposes:
- Members of our corporate family (parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies).
- Employees, contractors, subcontractors.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you.
- Vendors that provide services to us.
- Financial institutions that provide us with capital.
- Payment network request.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Any potential investors, buyers, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, or other sale or transfer of assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our customers is among the assets transferred.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or Licensing Agreement and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
By agreeing to this Policy, you give us consent to contact you at the mailing address, telephone (cellular or landline) number, text/SMS number, email address, or fax number that you provide during the sign-up process or that you provide to use thereafter. Any such communications may be transactional, informational, or promotional in nature.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TOOLS
We and our designated third parties (including advertisers) may use several tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect usage and demographic data about you over time through our Platforms. Your browser may store cookies or other information on your computer in a small file.
We and our designated third parties (including advertisers) may also use software technology such as GIFs (e.g., web beacons or web bugs). These are placed in the code of a webpage or an email newsletter. When you access a partner site within our Platform, we may track your activity on that site.
We may use technologies to help determine your physical location, such IP address mapping, Wi-Fi, GPS signals, cell tower positioning, and other technologies to improve and personalize your experience.
We do not control third party tracking technologies or how they may be used. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
DO NOT TRACK NOTIFICATIONS
While some web browsers may have a “Do Not Track” feature, we do not alter our behavior or change our services based upon receiving a “Do Not Track” request. Such a feature is the responsibility of the browser.
Our Platforms are not intended for children and therefore do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 13 years. If we become aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with Information, we shall take immediate steps to delete such Information.
The security of the Information is important to us, which is why we take measures to reasonably protect it. We limit access to Information we received to those third parties who we believe have a legitimate business or legal purpose to access such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to keep Information safe. We also require companies and individuals working with and for us to protect such Information, and that they agree to use it only for limited and designated purposes.
Please be aware that transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of your Information and are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platforms. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platforms with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Any transmission of Information is at your own risk.
MERGER OR ACQUISITION
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we shall notify you with a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Information.
CONSENT TO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
Information we collect may be transferred, stored, or processed in any country in which we or our corporate family, third party service providers, or agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to any such transfer, storage, and processing of information.
To opt out of tracking tools and online behavioral advertising, click here. This means that we will no longer use Information collected from your online activity collected by us or third parties acting on our behalf to improve our ability to advertise towards you. To be clear, this done mean that you will no longer receive any advertising from us or third parties; rather it means that any advertisements will not be based on your particular interests. Additionally, we may still collect Information for other purposes consistent with this Policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time and without prior notice. If we decide to change our Policy, we will conspicuously post a link to the updated Policy in places on our Website that we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what Information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. By continuing to our Platforms, you hereby consent to any such changes.
229 S. Mariposa Ave., Apt. 7
Los Angeles, CA 90004-5437